Páginas

segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Bhagavad Gita 06: 07 Atma Samyama Yoga, The Yoga of Self -Mastery! O Yoga do Autodomínio!



jitãtmanah prasantasya
paramãtmã samãhitah
sitosnasukhaduhkhesu
tathã mãnãpamãnayoh

The one who has self-control and is always in a state of composture, whose mind is unaffected by pleasure and pain, heat and cold, honor and dishonor, is merged in the Supreme.(06:07)
Aquele que tem auto-controle e está sempre em um estado de compostura, cuja mente não é afetada pelo prazer e dor, calor e frio, honra e desonra, é imersa no Supremo (06:07).




Eu só tenho que agradecer mais e mais
I just have to thank more and more

Quando pensei que havia perdido  tudo,  acabei encontrando o maior tesouro .
When I thought I had lost everything I ended up finding the greatest treasure.

Com a dor fisica e moral que avassalou minha vida quem sempre esteve ao meu lado foi Deus , Não Deus distânte e inacessível , mas dentro de mim, pulsando e iluminando meu passado e presente. Sozinha e e massacrada pela desonra não foi difícil descobrir que só no Supremo que habita em nós existe o conforto e amizade. Ah buscar Deus dentro de mim foi o único e melhor caminho! Não tenho merecimento algum , mas hoje sei Ele acolhe a todos que se entregam aos seus pés de lótus!

With the physical and moral pain that overwhelms my life who was always by my side is God ,Not a God distant and inaccessible, but inside me, pounding in there and ready to light my past and present. Alone and and massacred by shame it was notdifficult to discover that only the Supreme  that dwells in us isthe comfort and friendship. Ah seek God within me was the singlebest way! I do not have any merit, but now I know he welcomes all those who indulged His lotus feet!

A imobilização traumática criou compostura em mim , na exaustão de tentar fazer aquilo que não era possível , minha boa intenção foi considerada por Ele,  meu esforço não foi em vão, porque me sinto acolhida e amparada!

 Traumatic Immobilization created composure  in me, the exhaustion of trying to do what was not possible, my good intention was considered by Him,  my effort was not in vain, because I feel welcome andsupported!

Quando descobri que nada faço, que nada sou e que mesmo assim tenho acesso à Tudo , só quero seguir em paz  este caminho da bem aventurança! Ninguém faz nada ou é nada sem a presença divina do Atman imortal dentro de si.

When I discovered that I do nothing, I am nothing and still have access to all, just want to follow this path of peaceful bliss! Nobody does anything or is nothing without the divine presence of the immortal Atman within.

Nosso Átman incorruptível é a nossa memória divina é o nosso Eu Divino coletivo e o Atman a porção particular . Esta é a  nossa nota musical existencial única e genuína, na sinfonia cósmica!  Somos cada um de nós , na essência , essa nota passageira , esse pulsar da vibração e luz , que tem seu tempo e lugar mas ao mesmo tempo vagueia livremente pelo Universo!

Our imperishable Atman is our divine memory is our self and ourunique collective Divine Being. The Atman is the particular amount.This is our existential single musical note and genuineimplementation of the cosmic symphony! We are each of us, inessence, passing the note, this pulse of light and vibration, whichhas its time and place but at the same time wandering freely through the Universe!

A mente nos tortura e dissimula a verdade  pra fortalecer nosso Ego ferido e nos manter escravos do corpo e dos sentidos.  As necessidades do Ego ferido , necessidades de prazer egoísta,  são infinitamente ampliadas para satisfazer o Ego social reprimido. Mas isso é passageiro e está longe da verdade!

The mind in the torture and conceal the truth, only to strengthen ourego wounded and keep us slaves of the body and senses. The needs of the wounded ego, selfish pleasure needs, are infinitelyexpanded to meet the Social Ego repressed.But this is temporary and is farther from the truth!

Dentro de mim eu eu permaneço conectada ao Atman, esta é a existência real, o que acontece na vida cotidiana passa a ter outro sentido, tudo parece superficial e imaturo demais para ter alguma importância. As dores vêm e vão, honras e desonras são instáveis ​​como o mar revolto. Estou no porto seguro , onde a vida e a morte não existem na particularidade!

Inside me I stay connected to the Atman, this is the real existence, what happens in daily life is replaced by another sense, all is seems superficial and too immature to be of some importance. The pains come and go, honors and disgraces are unstable as the raging sea. I'm in the safe harbor, where life and death do not exist in particular!

Eu só tenho que agradecer mais e mais
I just have to thank more and more

Quando pensei que havia perdido  tudo,  acabei encontrando o maior tesouro .
When I thought I had lost everything I ended up finding the greatest treasure.

Eni