Páginas

quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

Bhagavad Gita 4:18 Jnana Yoga The yoga of Knowledge, O Yoga do Conhecimento



karmany akarma yahpasyed
akarmani ca karma yah
sa bhidhiman manysyesu
sa yuktah krtsnakarmakrt

The one who comprehends non-action in action, and action in non action, is wise among all human beings. That person is a yogi who has done everything that is to be done.(18)

Aquele que compreende a não-ação em ação, e a não ação em ação  é sábio entre todos os seres humanos. Esta pessoa é um yogi, que fez tudo o que deve a ser feito.(18)




Gurudev (by Saranagati)


 krpãbindudiyã  koro'ei dãse, 
trnãpekhã ati hina 
 sakala sahane bala diyã koro, 
 nijamane sprhã  hina

Gurudeva gives this servant just a drop of your mercy. I am morethan an insignificant blade of grass. Give me all the ajuja. Give mestrength. Let me be like you, free of all desires!

Gurudeva concede a este servo apenas uma gota de tua misericórdia. sou mais insignificante do que uma folha de grama. Me dê toda a ajuda. Me de força. Me deixe ser como você, livre de todos os desejos!





sakale sammãna korite sakati 
deho'natha  jathãjatha
tabe to  gãibo, harinãmasukhe 
aparãdha ha'be hata



I offer you all respects, because maybe then I get the energy toknow you properly. Then, chanting the holy name in great ecstasy, allmy sins will cease.
Ofereço a você todos os respeitos, pois talvez assim eu obtenha a energia para conhece você corretamente. Então, cantando o santo nome em grande êxtase, todos os meus pecados cessarão.

kabe Heno krpa, jana e labhiya, 
hoibe krtartha, natha! 

saktihinabuddhi, ami ati dina, 
koro'more atma satha

When will that mercy will fall on this one who is weak and devoid of intelligence? Allow me to be with you!
Quando será que essa misericórdia irá cair sobre este que é fraco e desprovido de inteligência? Permite-me estar com você!




 jogyatavicãre, Kichu nãhi pai, 
tomãra karunãsãra 
karunã nã hoile, kandiyã kandiyã 
prãna nã rãkhibo ãra



If you examine me, you will not find any quality. Everything in me isthe product of your mercy. If you are not merciful to me, I can only cryand not be able to keep my life.

Se me examinares, não encontrarás nenhuma qualidade. Tudo o que há em mim é produto da tua misericórdia. Se você não for misericordioso comigo, só me restará chorar, e não serei capaz de manter a minha vida.


I bow to you!