Páginas

terça-feira, 15 de junho de 2010

Bhagavad Gita 02:37 Samkhya Yoga The Yoga of Inner Awareness ( Consciência Interior)



hato vã prãpsyasi svargam
jitvã vã bhoiksyase mahim
tasmãd uttistha kaunteya
yuddhãya krtaniascayah

Oh son of Kunti ( Arjuna) ! If you are killed in battle, you will go to heaven; if you win ,the entire world will be yours. Therefore, cheerfully get up and fight with strong determination! (02:37)
Oh filho de Kunti (Arjuna)! Se você é morto na batalha, você vai para o céu, se você ganhar, o mundo inteiro será seu. Portanto, alegremente levante e lute com  forte determinação ! (02:37)

Kunti : Mother of the five Pandava brothers and of Karna. The power inside the pitutary is called kun ( dhatu) ti; kun means atom- the finest atom point in the soul.
Mãe dos cinco irmãos Pandavas e Karna. O poder dentro da pitutaria é chamado kun (dhatu) ti; kun significa ponto atômico, o  átomo mais fino átomo da alma.



Meu amado Gurudev como é possível não sentir o teu Amor Incondicional, me ajude a ser forte na batalha e a ver Deus em tudo e em todos, afinal somos todos  movidos pelo poder da Mãe Divina!
My beloved Gurudev how can I not feel your unconditional love, help me to be strong in battle and see God in everything and everyone, after all we are all inspired by the power of the Divine Mother!
Me ajude a ser forte e lutar como filha de Kunti, filha do sol e da lua e assim através do terceiro olho , que é divino,  ver o mundo !
Help me be strong and fight as a child of Kunti, the daughter of the sun and moon and so through the third eye, which is divine, seeing the world!
Que as minhas orações sejam sinceras assim como a prática das técnicas sagradas e secretas da Kriya Yoga, que um dia Você confiou a mim!
Que minha meditação seja sincera a ponto de não ser eu quem medite e sim a divina e indestrutível unidade Purusha- Guru-discípulo- aspirante
Que um dia eu possa ser considerada sua discípula assim como você é meu amado Guru desde o dia em que o vi pela primeira vez!
That my prayers are sincere and the practice of sacred and secret techniques of Kriya Yoga, that one day you gave me!May my meditation be honest enough to not be me who meditate, but the divine and indestructible unity Purusha-Guru-disciple-wannabeThat one day I can be considered his disciple and you are my beloved Guru since the day I saw him first!
Que no encontro do Sol e Da Lua no meu céu interior, durante a meditação, eu possa conhecer a Verdade através da sua Graça e ser livre do mundo da ilusão !
E assim adquirir forças para estar neste estado permanentemente , vivendo em Kriya Yoga no processo de vida e  morte da existência material.
That the meeting of the Sun and Moon in my inner sky, during meditation, I can know the Truth through his grace and be free from the world of illusion!And thus acquire strength to be in this state permanently, living in Kriya Yoga in the process of life and death of material existence.

Que Deus permita que eu permaneça em eterna comunhão com meu amado Gurudev ,em Parambrahman e eu possa receber o nectar da Verdade, assim como a abelha recebe o mel da flor!
May God allow me to remain in eternal communion with my beloved Gurudev in Parambrahman and I can receive the nectar of Truth, as the bee gets the honey of the flower!

jai gurudev